Pyramids Telecoms Nig Ltd also known as PyTel is an indigenous organization poised to
provide world class services in telecommunications via training, project execution, consultancy and
deployment of professionals. PyTel has set-in as a top-notch 21st Century Telecoms training and human capital development provider. Founded in 2010 with a mission to empower engineers, vendors, operators and service providers through the deployment of world class Telecoms solutions and effective training.
PyTel Institute has observed with keen interest the technical gaps that are imminent in the industry and the need for improving technical competencies.
Our training spans across diverse sub-sectors of the Telecoms Industry including Radio
Frequency in GSM, WCDMA (3G), CDMA, WIMAX, TRANSMISSION, CORE NETWORK, FIBRE OPTICS,
MICROWAVE ENGR, VSAT ENGR, VoIP and VPN. We offer training services to Graduate Engineers,
Practicing Engineers, corporate solution providers, operators, and vendors alike. Ranging from RF Planning and Design, RF Survey, Transmission deployment, Site Construction, Installation and commissioning, RF Drive Test Optimization to Managed Services via Monitoring and Performance Optimization, PyTel Institute is positioned to execute projects to meet her client’s diverse solution needs. Our Team have wealth of experience in telecoms and management.
To raise indigenous Telecoms Experts who can suffice for the increasing technical
demands of the Telecoms industry and yet measure up to International standards in the delivery
of professional services.
To be one of Africa’s indigenous, largest, most respected and dependable telecoms
training & solutions provider
· RF Engineering (GSM, CDMA, 3G, WIMAX 3.5G, LTE 4G)
· Transmission Engineering
· Microwave Engineering
· VoIP & VPN Design
· CORE Network Engineering
· Fibre Optics
Our Telecoms Engineering Training Session for 2012 Calendar kicks off in March 2012. Admission is ON.
RADIO FREQUENCY ENGINEERING
This course, Radio Frequency Engineering provides complete guiding principles of planning, design and optimization of GSM radio systems. It features a comprehensive study from network conception to
commissioning and optimization of a network. It explores possible designs and optimization strategies as
well as performance problems and solution approaches.
After completing this course, candidates would be able to understand:
· The mobile technology evolutions and roadmap.
· The GSM network components and architecture, and articulate their interactions.
· The Engineering tools and procedures for RF engineering and planning.
· RF propagation and RF modulation techniques.
· The utilization of a broad spectrum of RF antenna types and applications.
· RF System link budget profiles.
· Radio Frequency Planning and Interference Management.
· RF network parameters functions and design
· RF Optimization principles and procedures.
· Identify the entire equipment component in the network architecture for all technologies and
· Select key network performance measurements and examine the optimization of KPI.
Module Brief: Radio Network Planning, Radio Network optimization, Quality of Service: RNO process flow;
KPI Definitions: Interference, Call Drop, Call Set up, Handover, Congestion; RNO methods: Drive test and
Call Quality test; RNO case studies.
Logon to www.pytelinstitute.com\FAQ for all Course Modules and Training Brochure.
The cost for participating individuals in this course is N80, 000.00
Cost covers Tuition, Training Manuals/CDs, Certification, and Logistics for field training.
Who Should Attend
· Fresh OND/HND/B.Sc/B.Engg graduates looking forward to a career in telecommunications.
· Operations and Support Specialists in the ICT industry wishing to switch careers into Telecoms
· Practicing Telecoms Engineers
· Candidates with other technical disciplines seeking a career in the Telecoms industry
Please check through our website www.pytelinstitute.com for more information
or you can contact us
via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234(081) 5323 1052, 8538 3079.
OLADIPO AYODEJI, email@example.com