Mines Manager – Oil and Gas SECTOR – Country to be determined (Sub-Saharan Africa)
Attached to the Operations Manager
The position would be based in East Africa (Country has not be determined yet)
This position handles follow-up on and development of the portfolio of the subsidiary’s mining customers.
The MINES Manager will have to do the following:
- Keep tabs on calls for tenders
- Develop the portfolio of mining customers.
- He will work transversely with the subsidiary’s Lubricants engineer and the head of the Training Department.
- He will be in contact with the head office teams (sales and technical) dedicated to Mines.
- He will be the subsidiary’s special contact for the mining activity.
Follow-Rp on existing mining customers:
- responsibility for the MINES customer accounts: guarantee and optimize commercial relationships with such mining customers
- Supervise the installation of contract management and make sure of proper implementation of all mining contracts
- Keep tabs on the mining sector’s technical needs
- Implement the dedicated investment budgets
- Assist in the installation of and follow-up on employees bearing local responsibility for depots.
- Contribute to observance of the AMO rules and commitments in the HSEQ field at the mining sites.
- MINES clientele to be developed.
- Monitoring mining activities locally.
- Responses to calls for tenders in liaison with the sales manager and the operations manager.
- Project profitability study. Development of documentation for the head office.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts in liaison with the sales manager and the head office’s Legal Department.
- Use the group skills in connection with Mines and coordinate the work with the various teams from the head office, the subsidiary and regional support (RSM).
The holder is responsible for development and organization of direct sales to mining customers in the subsidiary.
He contributes to development of the subsidiary’s lasting and general relationship with its mining customers.
- Meet the budgetary objectives
- Optimize the assigned MINES portfolio and perpetuate it
- Control the customer overdraft
- Professionalize our business relationships with the mining sector.
- Engineering training (Mechanical Engineering)
- Professional experience in the mining sector would be an advantage
- Additional training in sales would be appreciated
- Very good English is vital – French is a plus
- Good personal relationships: Strong ability to make contact combined with good expressive ability (oral and written), Aptitude for teamwork and for project coordination.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref.CR140