Internship: Financial Management (two year contract)
The successful incumbent will report to the Head: Budgeting & Costing.
- A relevant 3-year B-degree or diploma with Financial Management, Management Accounting,Local Government Finance of Financial Accounting as major subject in the final year
- Sound written and oral communications skills in two or the three official languages of the Western Cape (English, Afrikaans, Xhosa)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Willingness for continuous career growth and learning
• Practical experience
• Salary: All-inclusive package of R9 000 per month
• Job-related enquiries: Kevin Carolus at (021) 808 8526.
Notice Number: HR 48/2012
A detailed CV, accompanied by a covering letter, is to be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Stellenbosch Municipality, P.O. Box 17, Stellenbosch, 7599.
Please note that the post for which application is being made must be clearly stated for reference purposes.
Should you apply for more than one position, please submit a curriculum vitae and covering letter in respect of each position for which you wish to apply. A proforma application form is not necessary. Further information is available from Jen Bergstedt on 021 808 8064 or 021 808 8056.
- No faxes and e-mails will be accepted.
- All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications and driver’s licenses.
- Failing to honor this request will lead to disqualification.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details on more vacancies, visit our website www.stellenbosch.gov.za.
Directorate: Financial Services
Section: Budget Office