Our Client offers construction support, technical and equipment to the construction industry.
- Repair and Maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Comply with quality procedures to maintain equipment and tools.
- Observe, comply and ensure safety and operational standards are met.
- Assemble and/or test equipment according to the company’s work instructions and standard specifications.
- Maintenance of workshop equipment, machinery and tools, and general housekeeping of workplace.
- Preparing and maintaining a preventative maintenance schedule for all the machines as well.
- Attending to any machine breakdown and taking remedial action.
- Identifying the key spare parts for all the machines and ensuring that they are in stock.
- Undertaking any repair work on the machine when necessary
- Perform workshop duties as required.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Diploma – Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- 3 years experience as a technician
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted