OPPORTUNITY FOR EUROPEAN YOUNG GRADUATES – REGIONAL DIVERSIFICATION ADVISOR – KENYA (M/F) (10023293)
Company : Total Kenya Limited
Contract : VIE 24 Month
Branch : Refining Marketing
Location : Kenya – Nairobi
Interviews will take place in : Paris La Défense
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : Ubifrance + accommodation
The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing manager of our subsidiary in Kenya and his missions will include the following:
> Business Management: ensures store deployment and implementation of Shop Food Service (SFS) programs.
> Merchandise Management:
- Coordinates the implementation of merchandising promotions and programs in alignment with the SFS strategies.
- Trains and assists in the execution of store planograms
- Collaborates with the other team members in planning, organizing and managingspecial events. provide feedbacks on programs, rollouts, trends
- Acquires local market merchandising-related information when needed
> Supplier Management and Alignment:
- Manages mutually beneficial business relationship with key area suppliers.
- Adresses vendor performance issues and works to resolve at appropriate levels
> Profitability: works with Diversification Manager to ensure SFS revenue objectives are met.
Master’s Degree/ business school , with a specialisation in sales and/or marketing