Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 88 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 31,400 employees in 74 countries, and markets its products in 179 countries.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based in Nigeria reporting to the Medical Manager Middle Africa and Global Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager (Healthcare)
- To plan, execute and finalize our hospital pilot projects in Nigeria according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Coordinating the various stakeholders in order to meet the key performance indicators and deliver the project according to plan.
- Must have a Bachelor in Pharmacy or Medicine
- Must be 7 years post NYSC
- Must have project management certification and 2 3 years demonstrated experience in project management
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiations skills
- Solid working knowledge of current health environment in Nigeria
- Strong capabilities with Windows and MS Office
- Position is based in Lagos
- Travel for extended period of time will be required
Method of Application
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your CV to:
Michelle Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than February 24, 2012
Categories: Jobs in Africa