Major duties and responsibilities:
- Promote members’ capacity to participate in Policy Development and Advocacy processes.
- Oversee designing, and implementation of project (s), related to policy and advocacy.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and performance of project (s) to ensure they meet acceptable performance standard
- Co-ordinate Policy Development and Advocacy activities in KANCO.
- Promote legal and human rights issues pertaining to HIV/AIDS and health among KANCO members and other stakeholders.
- Computer literacy
- Training in Public Relations/ Communication & Policy Analysis.
- Policy development & Advocacy training.
- Project cycle management
- Basic skills in Human resource management.
Job experience: At least 7 years relevant experience
Salary commensurate with the experience
Application Deadline: 10th February, 2012
Applications should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
KANCO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against: color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, HIV/AIDS Status, and disability.
Kenya AIDS NGOs Consortium
Chaka Road off Argwings Kodhek Road
P. O Box 69866 – 00400
Nairobi – Kenya