Laboratory Scientist Job in Nigeria at Anadach Group LLC
Anadach Group LLC is a global healthcare strategic consulting firm focusing on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies.
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist (AC OO9)
The Medical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for performing basic laboratory tests that
provide physicians with information that assists them in preventing, diagnosing and treating diseases and maintaining patient wellness.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform tasks, duties and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, bacteriology, microscopy, routine chemistry) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Perform phlebotomies, capillary punctures and venipunctures as appropriate for the patient requiring the procedure
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Calibrate, standardize and maintain instruments following established procedures.
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures
- Validates and reports results of tests performed.
- Delivers patients reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Researches and develops new procedures as required.
Qualifications, experience and attributes
- Candidate must possess a Certificate of the Associate of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN)
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- Should be able to perform hematological, chemical pathological and microbiological analysis
- Candidate must possess at least five (5) years cognate experience.
Key competencies and attributes
- Ability to use good judgment and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Innovative approach to resolving challenges
Apply for this job