The objective of the Program Associate position is to support the Chief of Party in coordinating program planning, implementation and reporting. The Program Associate will in collaboration with project staff regularly compile headquarter and field project calendars of activities, maintain a log of activity implementation status flagging areas that require action, maintain a database of activity reports and project documents, and write news and project success stories.
For job description and application, click here
Driver (Adamawa, Kwara, Imo)
The driver will provide support services to all technical program areas and prform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of clients to and from various destinations and to assist clients on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicles use. Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews nd verifies the accuracy of cash memos and submits them to finance for payment.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicles policy are being followed and enforced.
- License Class E
- Demonstrate experience in north central region of Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience with NGOs or corporate organizations in Nigeria.
- Read, speak and write English fluently.
- Good computer skills
- Reference and Guarantor
- West African School Certificate or equivalent
- Personal characteristics must include excellent judgement, communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel (50%) within Nigeria as required.
- Experience as a qualified mechanic desired but not required.
To apply for the position of driver,send your resume and cover letter to: Imsnigeria@msh.org.
Please note that only driver’s applications will be accepted through this email address.
Deadline: Thursday, February 23, 2012.