Amoco Construction Group Limited is seeking to fill the vacant position of a Chief Executive Officer, reporting to the Board of Directors.
The CEO shall oversee the day to day running of the business ensuring that all departments are working seamlessly for growth and maximization of shareholder value by driving profitable revenue.
He/she will ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines, identify potential projects and their viability and oversee planning, designing, budgeting and completion of projects within set timelines in addition to guiding best practice in managing the company’s resources.
- A Self starter with ability to work under minimum supervision from the BOD
- Knowledge of the Local building Authorities regulations and code of practice.
- Ability to lead a high powered multinational team of experts, to work towards a common goal and vision
- Interpersonal and team dynamics skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge of regional languages like Kiswahili, Arabic etc an added advantage
- High level of integrity, decor and rapport
- Guiding the policy and process formulation
- Implementing the Company’s Strategic Plans
- Guiding the company towards fulfilling and realizing shareholder value
- Keeping the company in a sound Financial standing by guiding adherance to fiscal policy, procedures and guidelines
- Guiding the development of a High Performing Human Resource.
- Maintaining and managing external company relationships by being the face of the Construction firm.
- Demonstrable 5 consecutive years experience in C level management.
- A post graduate degree in civil/building engineering or Architecture
- A postgraduate degree/diploma in project management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of supervisory financial management and working with mission critical budgets.
- Demonstrable leadership experience with strategy formulation, strategy cascading and strategy budgeting.
- Demonstrable experience with managing a diverse background human resources team.
- Demonstrable Corporate Risk Management / Entreprise Risk Management experience at a supervisory level.
- Demonstrable Industry standards knowledge especially in Road Construction in developing countries and EMEA.
- MUST be a registered Engineer with relevant country or/and regional bodies. (proof will be necessary)
If you are the right person for the job, please email us your resume with scanned copies of your certificates not later than Monday, February 13th, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies and information visit www.amocosd.com/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Amoco Construction Group is an equal opportunity employer.