AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons to join its team.
Job Title: Business Manager (Casing & Tubular Running)
- Reporting towill be the Division General Manager, Downhole Services, this person will be responsible for the day -to-day running of the unit, the management of customer relationships, service quality, QHSE, people and revenue generation, in order to achieve profitable growth year on year. (port Harcourt based).
- Degree in the physical of engineering sciences and proof of a least 5 years post graduation experience in a similar position with a track record of being able to grow a business.
- Conversant with the Nigeria oil and gas upstream industry, possession of outstanding networking skills.
- Team player, capable of managing a team of technical and field casing and tubular running personnel for optimum productivity.
- Knowledge of casing and tubular running services will be preferable but a strong understanding of the well construction process is vital.
- The person in this position is responsible for contract execution and mangement of the unit. Evidence of previous performance and reults here is required.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates are to apply with their CVs before 20th February, 2012 in Word format (only one attachment please) to apply click apply here below