Business Analyst Job Vacancy at Sahel Capital Ltd in Lagos(email@example.com )
Sahel Capital was established in 2010 in Nigeria to focus on consulting projects, advisory related transactions and principal investments primarily in the agribusiness, consumer goods, and manufacturing sectors.
It will also consider projects in other sectors based on an evaluation of that particular opportunity. Sahel Capital is focused exclusively on West Africa. It is a region it knows extremely well and in which it is positioned to provide extensive value added services. We are hiring intelligent, mature and creative individual to work on consulting projects.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of agribusiness and manufacturing will be preferred.
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills, and comfortable creating presentations on PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with mathematics and simple Excel models
- HND/Bsc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 29th February, 2012.