The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Job Title: Stock Controller
Report to: Plant Manager
Section: Manufacturing and Engineering
Minimum Age: 30 years
Min Formal qualification/Education
- Minimum of Second Class (Hons), Upper Class Division in Supply Chain, Operations or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
Min job related experience required
- 5 years with sound knowledge of store keeping. Experience in Chemical Industries e.g. Paint is required
Specific job-related experience required:
- Able to demonstrate a high level of to detail
- Must be a team player who capable of working on their own initiative
- Good PC skills and Knowledge of Microsoft packages essential
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to work to tight deadline
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work with Operations team in order to ensure all stock related issues are resolved immediately so receipt/dispatch can processed
- To thoroughly investigate, resolve and report stock discrepancies and customer queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage and investigate stock accuracy via periodic inventory checks, fully investigating & reporting on any discrepancies,
- Assist on managing, recording and reporting all damages in transit and internal damages in an accurate and timely manner
- Action all Hold & Release instructions from the customer within specified time frames and ensure response is clearly communicated to all relevant parties.
Method of Application
Apply below or send applications/CV to HR@candelcorp.com or
P.O. Box 54952,
Application closes on 7th February, 2012.