The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is the global leader in election assistance and democracy promotion.
IFES promotes democratic stability by providing technical assistance and applying field-based research to the electoral cycle in countries around the world to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil societies, governance and transparency.
IFES seek qualified applicants to fill the following vacancy in its Abuja Office.
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Responsible for assisting the Program Office in organizing and coordinating program activities contributing to reports and performing other programmatic duties as required.
Monitoring and Evaluation experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting Country Director, Program Officer and Manager in implementing project activities with a focus on voter registration, civic and voter education.
- Assist in conducting trainings
- Contributing to the design and preparation of training materials
- Assisting Country Director, Program Officers and Manager in organizing programs
- Assisting Country Director, Program Officers and Manager in arranging meetings and attending meetings.
- Providing support to international and local consultants
- Drafting reports of program activities.
- Traveling outside of Abuja for project activities as required
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their type application, current resume, copies of certificates and three references not later than 31st January 2012 to: