The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Job Title: Officer Cleaners
Reports to: Executive Administrative Assistant/Salespersons
Min. Age: 25 years, Max. Age: 30 years
Min. Formal Qualification/Education: Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
Min. job related experience required: ( years 1)
Specific job-related skills required:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
Functions & Responsibilities
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the establishment and detect current and potential problems.
- Perform common household tasks to maintain a clean work place. This includes but not limited to sweeping floors, cleaning walls and windows and throwing the trash.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures, Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Perform simple household services like making tea, serving meals e.t.c Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in restrooms and other places in the building.
- Make simple repairs that do not need professional help,
- Ensure simple security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Monitor Hazards in the establishment such as those related to fire and electricity. Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Inform the management for the need of repairs and other renovations in the work area or office.
Method of Application
Apply below or send applications/CV to HR@candelcorp.com or
P.O. Box 54952,
Application closes on 7th February, 2012.