Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- Perform online maintenance checks to ensure machines function optimally.
- Use meter and hand-held tools to diagnose components that need repair.
- Take apart equipment to examine or repair parts.
- Reassemble equipment and test for performance and safety.
- Maintain logbook for recording all operations and activities of the plant.
Qualification & Experience
- Technical certificate parts I & II, C & G or OND in mechanical engineering with.
- Six (6) years relevant experience in mechanical maintenance work in heavy
- Engineering industries preferably in the food and allied industries.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Attention to details and possess good sense of judgment
- Sound maintenance skills in handling conveyors, heating and pressure Vessels, pumps and clarifiers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK SHIFTS
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to email@example.com, Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.