Iris Consulting is recruiting for a Security Services firm.
Our client is a leading player in security services with operations in 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.Their products/services include; Guarding, Electronic Security, Outsourcing, Events Security, Protocol, Armed Reaction, Fleet Management and Car Tracking/recovery. They seek to recruit a creative and dynamic individual who can add value and help the company take advantage of emerging business opportunities in its Technologies Division.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager, Technologies
- Identify potential business partners and negotiate terms (local and International)
- Develop and leverage on good relationships with new clients, and consolidate relationships with existing clients
- Oversee proposals package for prospective clients
- Put in place an effective contract planning process
- Formulate and implement new business ideas
- Develop strategies that will enhance the company’s competitive position in the industry
- Nurture strategic alliance and relationships with partners to exploit new market share of all products
- Provide leadership and agree targets with all direct reports
- Define and develop strategic direction for the company’s operational planning and procedures
- Put in place systems and structures to continuously improve operations, reduce turnaround time, streamline work processes and ensure compliance with clients’ requirements
- Impact global standards on the operations, implementation and management of all products
- Define quality management policies and procedures on operational matters
- Clearly set and communicate parameters to sustain quality of products
- Develop and implement measures to control the allocation of resources for effective, efficient and timely service delivery
- Develop budgetary control measures for business units
People & Innovation Management
- Manage and motivate subordinates to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Appraise direct reports based on set key performance indicators
- Innovation management: initiate innovative products entry into the market
Qualification and Competencies
- Technical or Engineering
- Good understanding of IT/Engineering solutions
- Contract planning and implementation
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Strategic Perspective
- Quality Control
- Negotiation skills
- 1st Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience, minimum of 5 years in IT industry and 3 years experience in management position
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications
Method of Application
Please Apply below or email your updated CV and cover letter in confidence, not later than February 7, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application should clearly demonstrate how you meet the competency requirements and the specific contributions you will bring to our client.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.