Jobs in Nigeria Today, ICT Consultant At Virtual Cipher Ltd
Virtual Cipher Limited provides Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services and solutions to the public sector. As an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) consultancy, we are unique in our approach as we have tailored ICT services and solutions to cater for Government in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa. Our business is to service and maintain Government ICT environment and provide specialist ICT skills and outsourced ICT infrastructure facilities. Our core focus is to provide professional, highly skilled and dedicated ICT professionals and high quality ICT solutions to ensure the successful operation of Government ICT infrastructure.
Our values (Honesty, Team Spirit, Trust, Boldness and Respect) dictate the way we interact with each other, with our Clients and guide the way that we make decisions. They form the fabric of our culture, permeating every aspect of our organisation.
ROLE OF ICT CONSULTANT
The ICT Consultant is accountable for the delivery of specialist ICT consultancy services on government projects, including the provision of expert technical advice, project support and
assistance on issues relating to the desktop and server environment, ICT Infrastructure, Network environment and Software distribution.
Reporting and Working Relationships
The ICT Consultant reports to the Manager, Project Delivery and provides technical advice and expertise to Government clients. The ICT Consultant liaises with other ICT operatives within the client organization and also with software and hardware vendors.
The ICT Consultant will:
- Exercise responsibility for the coordination of significant projects and programs of work associated with the effective development, delivery and maintenance of ICT services
- Provide professional, timely and effective ICT solution design and implementation services including expert technical advice and business analysis on complex matters relating to the desktop & server environment, and ICT infrastructure.
- Coordinate the identification and resolution of complex ICT troubleshooting activities to ensure appropriate technical support exists for the continuation of essential ICT services in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Apply expert technical knowledge and advice that contributes to the continuous development of ICT policies, procedures and ICT strategies in support of Virtual Cipher’s ICT suite of services
- Contribute to the planning and achievement of our client’s objectives, goals and priorities, through the application of extensive ICT knowledge, expertise and experience.
TECHNICAL OR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
(Candidates should address the following points as part of their application).
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Experience in the establishment, review and continuous improvement of an ICT environment.
- Significant experience in the provision of specialist technical advice, support and assistance within an information technology environment covering many ICT technologies and environments.
- Knowledge of ICT-related government legislation, policies, procedures and systems.
- Proven ability to integrate technical,nenvironmental and human aspects of projects and/or solution design activities, and balance conflicting requirements on a wide range of platforms and technologies.
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a range of business and ICT stakeholders, utilising a high level of written and verbal skills to establish and maintain strong and productive working relationships.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise workloads.
Method of Application
To apply, click Apply for this job
button below .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this job