FHI 360 is a global development organisation with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offiices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multi-disciplinary approach enable us to have lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve-improving lives for millions.
We seek qualified candidates for the position of Regional Senior Finance Specialist in Ghana.
- Providing technical support to the FHI 360 assigned region, ensuring the management and administration of field office finance policies and procedures is consistent with those FHI 360 and the donor
- Implementing accounting and fiscal control procedures to comply with FHI 360 and the donor
- Implementing accounting and fiscal control procedures to comply with FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures
- Supporting the follow-up and resolution of audit questions, providing responses and training consistent with external audit recommendations
- Monitoring and analysing project budgets
- Interfacing with staff on pre-award reviews, banking issues, and country office/project start up and financial closeouts
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree or polytechnic graduate with 11-13 years relevant professional experience;
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance (ACCA, CA, CPA) or related field and 9-11 years relevant experience in accounting/budget management
- Proficiency in French language will be an advantage
How To Apply
For more details about this opportunity or to apply go to FHI 360′s Career Center at: www.fhi360.org/careercenter or to the employment section at: www.fhi360.org. Please submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements, and specify source in your application.AA/EOE/M/F/V/D
Please note: Applications will be received until position is filled.
23 January 2012: Closing date