Oando Marketing is currently seeking a Depot Representative to Coordinate Logistics and Operational activities in its depots.
Job Title: Depot Representative
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers
- Receive and act on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from PPMC Depot
- Prepare monthly returns to CCU/Head Office.
- Supervise depot staff and ensure effective co-ordination of depot activities at the depot(s)
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of product to Oando by PPMC
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet Oando specified standards
- Maximize TWP volumes from PPMC depots
- Manage relationships with PPMC and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Minimum of a 2nd class lower
- Minimum of 3 years experience in downstream Oil & Gas Sector
Application Closing Date: Jan 17, 2012