Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Boiler Operator
- Responsible for the operation of steam boilers. Responsible for maintaining records of boiler parameters
- Monitor reading of field gauges and panel board instruments for efficient operation of the boilers. Perform regular maintenance such as cleaning the entire boiler house equipment and lubricating feed pumps etc for operational efficiency and maximum steam supply.
- Maintain a logbook and record day to day operational activities in the boiler house.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK SHIFTS
Qualification & Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in mechanical engineering with minimum of 3 (three) years experience on boiler operation in food and allied industries.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Attention to details and posses good sense of judgment
- Sound understanding of Boiler Operations Equipment Maintenance knowledge and skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to email@example.com, Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.