Administrative / Logistics Coordinator at International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nigeria
IFES promotes democratic stability by providing technical assistance and applying field-based research to the electoral cycle in countries around the world to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil societies, governance and transparency.
IFES seek qualified applicants to fill the following vacancy in its Abuja Office.
Job Title: Administrative / Logistics Coordinator
Responsible for providing administrative and logistics services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Make logistics arrangement for events – trainings, workshops retreat, seminars etc. this will include locations, hotels, food etc.
- Manage seminar and workshop participants database
- Procurement of training and workshop materials
- Preparing of Purchase orders and contracts
- Travel Logistics for IFES staff and visiting consultants
- General office administration
- Manage appointments and meeting schedules at and outside IFES Nigeria office
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their type application, current resume, copies of certificates and three references not later than 31st January 2012 to: