MTN Nigeria is a leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. With over 35 million subscribers and counting, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited is the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group – Africa’s leading mobile telephony company with operations in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Job Title: Trainer
Department: Human Resources
- Develop Content and Manual
- Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific and Learning Services training programmes.
- Act on research outcomes on performance of Frontline Staffs and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials
- Design training interventions around operations training
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Learning Services training facilitators.
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Act on research outcomes on performance of various departments and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome..
- Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Learning Services
Job Conditions: Standard MTNN working conditions. Open plan office. Some mobility within Nigeria.
Reporting To: Training Team Lead
- A good first degree preferably in the social sciences.
- A recognized learning and development qualification. E.g. CIPD diploma.
- 4 years experience of which 2 years in the training function of a reputable company
- Consulting experience would be an added advantage
Employment Status: Permanent
A good first degree preferably in the social sciences. A recognized learning and development qualification. E.g. CIPD diploma.
Application closes 21st December 2011