Our client, a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to fill a position of A Radio Controller.
The successful candidate will be charged with a responsibility of operating Central Control Room Radio and Alarm Monitoring.
- To operate the HF and VHF radio systems, telephone and computer terminals of the Central Control Room
- To monitor the security alarm receiver, interpret and record alarm activations and faults and record result of alarm responses.
- To give directions to mobile response units.
- liaise with contact clients in connection with alarm activations
- Calling the emergency services when required.
- To receive and record telephone messages, complaints and requests for company services.
- Monitoring and recording the movement of company vehicles.
- To make entries in the Occurrence Book;
- To maintain records of assignments and prepare reports and returns as directed.
- To keep the Duty Controller informed of all incidents and alarm activations occurring during a tour of duty;
- To take necessary action based on the guidelines and in line with the agreements made with the customer
- Diploma in IT, Engineering or related field
- Be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Alertness and quick response
- Age: 25 – 35 years old
- Ability to work for long hours
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.