Plant / Mechanical Technician
Reporting to the Factory Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining a comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule for the entire factory unit and its fleet of vehicles;
- Allocating duties and supervising both machinery and fleet maintenance teams;
- Diagnosing faults and ensuring timely repairs of the factory machinery, equipment and its fleet of vehicles;
- Requisitioning and verifying of quality spares ordered both for machinery and fleet maintenance;
- Writing technical reports on plant and fleet maintenance;
- Timely scheduling of statutory maintenance and repairs of both steam boilers and diesel generators;
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ Plain or above;
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) from a recognized institution;
- At least five (5) years experience gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the tea industry;
- Computer literacy.
Factory Unit Manager,
Ragati Tea Factory Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box 790,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.