A petroleum company in Kenya with affiliates in Southern Sudan, Congo, Tanzania and Zambia wishes to recruit a highly experienced & self driven individual to fill the position of Personal Assistant
Reporting to the Director, the Personal Assistant will have his/her key performance indicators as follows:
- Coordinate and schedule all travel arrangements by ensuring timely and correct travel itineraries and accommodation arrangements for Directors and managers as required.
- Ensure timely acquisition and safe custody of travel documents i.e. visas and tickets for Directors and managers as required.
- Maintaining and organizing diaries and planning and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, handling requests and enquiries when appropriate and handle day to day secretarial support to the director.
- Degree in Secretarial or Social Sciences and proficient in the use of computers
- Must have at least three (3) years experience in a busy environment where managing travel itineraries and ticketing is a key function.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- IATA certificate in ticketing would be an added advantage.
Qualified and interested applicants may send their applications and CV’s to the following address so as to be received latest by 28th December 2011:
The Human Resources Manager