Mechanical engineers use engineering principles to provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products, ranging from small component to extremely large plant, machinery. They can work on all stages of a product, from research and development to installation and final commissioning.
Most industries rely on mechanical systems and mechanical engineering is thought to be one of the most diverse of all engineering disciplines, with employment opportunities available in a wide range of sectors, such as the manufacturing, power, construction.
Mechanical engineers can also be involved in the management of people and resources, as well as the development and use of new materials and technologies
- Experience with A/C center, Fire fighting systems and Malls works.
- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
- developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
-discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- planning and designing new production processes;
-using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism;
- monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Preferred the candidates with Obour City .residential.
Egyptian Engineers Group – Zaghloul Group is one of the leading companies in the field of contracting and real estate, tourism, commercial, entertainment and sporting investments.