The National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS) was established early in 2011 following the enactment of the enabling legislation. NILS is designed to be a centre of excellence providing technical support to the work of the National Assembly through research and publications on democratic governance, and legislative practice and procedures.
Job Title: Manager – Information
- Report to communications Adviser
- Overall administration of the information Unit and promoting the visibility of NILS at National and international levels.
- Responsible for production of institute’s weekly and monthly news bulletins and magazines
- Developing and organizing the National and International Visibility of NILS
- Initiating the review of Information and Public relations Policies and programmes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum academic qualification of a master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years post Master’s cognate experience preferably in administrative or management position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
All applications should be directed to the Director General through
PMB 123, Garki,
Abuja, FCT 900001
7th Jan 2012