The National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS) was established early in 2011 following the enactment of the enabling legislation. NILS is designed to be a centre of excellence providing technical support to the work of the National Assembly through research and publications on democratic governance, and legislative practice and procedures.
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Assist the Legal Adviser with necessary legal briefing and documentation
- Ensure that all statutory processes and procedure are followed and complete
- Oversee that the process of procurement act is followed
- Other Responsibilities that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- LLB with at least 5 years of experience in either public or private sectors
- Experience in writing legal briefs will be an added advantage
- LLM degree holders will also have an added advantage
Method of Application
All applications should be directed to the Director General through
PMB 123, Garki,
Abuja, FCT 900001
Application Closes: 7th January 2012
Categories: Jobs In Nigeria