Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc one of the leading foods company in Nigeria and has been operating in Nigeria for over 50 years. Flour Mills of Nigeria is also a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. Flour Mills of Nigeria has a rated milling capacity of 6,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
Flour Mills other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria; cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure; and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the position below
Job Title: Bakery Support Officer North West
Ref: BSNW 11
- Execute and follow up on customer campaigns
- Provide technical and business related support to end users
- Develop and manage relationship with end users
- Take ownership of customer issues and prepare activity report.
- Proven technical know how of bakery and confectionery products.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Can drive and own a valid drivers license
- Self motivated, organised, detail oriented and demonstrates initiative.
- Fluency in the Hausa/Gwari/Kanuri/Fulani/Yoruba language.
- BSc/HND in Food Science/Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics/Catering and Hotel management.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in bakery and confectionery environment.
Applications should be submitted on or before December 15, 2011.