The National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS) was established early in 2011 following the enactment of the enabling legislation. NILS is designed to be a centre of excellence providing technical support to the work of the National Assembly through research and publications on democratic governance, and legislative practice and procedures.
Job Title: Director
Department: Research and Public Policy Analysis Department
- Coordinate policy and data reports form subordinate officers for onward submission to the Direction General
- Advice and supervise development and operationalization of policies among the four units
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum academic qualification of a Master’s degree in relevant areas, which includes but not limited to Economic, Political science and Development Studies.
- A doctorate degree is preferred.
- In addition, a minimum of 18 years post Master’s degree research experience acquired from a reputable research and/or training institutions
- The research experience should be manifested in at least 24 publications in reputable national and international journals and books in relevant fields
Method of Application
All applications should be directed to the Director General through
PMB 123, Garki,
Abuja, FCT 900001
Application Closes: 7th January 2012
Categories: Jobs In Nigeria