ProCredit Savings and Loans Company Limited offers a six-month introductory course, the Young Bankers’ Programme, on banking and finance on a biannual basis. Participants may be university graduates or interested individuals with practical working experience. The candidates selected by ProCredit are sponsored via a stipend programme for six months. The stipend amount can be adapted for people with work experience. Minimum skills required:
- No specific working experience required, however, a minimum of one (1) year working experience in banking or finance shall be an added advantage
- Good analytical and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good quantitative analysis
- Ability to work in a Team;
- Logical thinking ability and good analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
In addition to maths and accounting, the course also focuses on communication, analytical thinking, and all relevant banking-related subjects. The course involves theoretical training and practical training.
Upon successful completion of the six-month course, there is a strong possibility that the stipend recipient will be offered an employment contract by ProCredit. There is, however, no legal obligation for either the bank or the candidate to enter into an employment relationship. If the participant’s performance during the six-month period is unsatisfactory, the stipend can be withdrawn following a notice period of two weeks.
- Phone interview;
- Math and logic test
- Group discussion with other applicants;
- The final stage of the selection process is individual interviews.
To apply, please:
- Please click on “click to apply” below
- Fill in the CV Template provided
- Write a motivation letter detailing the reasons why you want to participate in this programme, your knowledge about ProCredit, why you want to work in ProCredit and your personal attributes and interests.
Please, note that only fully completed applications (CV + motivation letter) shall be considered by the HR department
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.