A vibrant and fast growing manufacturing company is requiring the services of a highly skilled Quality Control Manager, who can work in a very dynamic environment.
- Ensure coordination of all laboratory processes
- Ensure strict adherence to manufacturing and quality procedures
- Responsible for the implementation of quality standard operating procedures
- Ensure the validation and calibration of processes and equipment.
- Control of raw and packaging materials, in-process and finished products; issue, return, rework and destruction.
- Basic Degree in Chemistry/Industrial or Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience in the food or drug manufacturing industry; minimum 5 years laboratory work-bench experience.
- Working knowledge of cGMP for food companies
- Good knowledge of ISO 22000 (HACCP)/PAS 220. ISO 9001 or/and a doctorate degree is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of UPLC techniques and ICP(Inductive Coupled Plasma) is desirable
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Analytical and numerate skills
- A self motivated innovator
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Format is: QCM112011