Oando Plc is recruiting
Job Title: Procurement Lead
Department: Procurement & Services
- Plans and Executes the Procurement plan for major projects with the goal of delivering the most cost effective solution without compromising on quality, or safety standards.
- Responsible for vendor management to include, vendor search, prequalification and appraisal process.
- Responsible for the contract negotiation and contract management with the selected vendors.
- Must ensure contracts meet customer expectations for efficient and effective service delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree from a reputable tertiary institution, (minimum of second class upper division). An engineering or science degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience, preferably in FCMG, Telecom, or the Oil and Gas.
- CIPS is highly desired
Knowledge & Skills Prefferred
- Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Project Management
- Good Business Relationship Management
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication
- Good PC Skills (incl. MS Office)
- Reporting & Presentation
Closing Date November 29, 2011