PaceHeritage Limited is a fast growing company engaged in the production of premium ice cream and high quality extrusion food products, which include wafers and cones. we are indeed the only manufacturer of ice cream cones and dry mix powder in Nigeria.
Due to phenomenal expansion in our operations, openings now exist for innovative, hardworking, result oriented and experienced individuals to fill the following strategic positions.
Job Title: Utility Maintenance Engineer (REF: UME)
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- Monitors the operation and performance of production facilities and equipment to ensure continuous functionality and availability;
- Troubleshoots and repairs production facilities and equipment (including cooling/freezing facilities);
- Develops and executes preventive/predictive maintenance plans and procedures to optimize availability and reliability of production facilities;
- Collaborates with Production Manager and Factory Manager on production planning and scheduling.
Requisite Qualifications & Competencies
- B.Sc., HND or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 5 years hands-on production equipment maintenance experience (including plant instrumentation, PLCs, power generation, refrigeration & air-conditioning) preferably within food products industry;
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and effect repairs on electric- and gas- operated facilities, ovens and cold rooms;
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and blueprints;
- Experience in installation of production facilities;
- Nose for details and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills for using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Method of Application
Suitably qualified individuals (with requisite work experience) should apply through either one of the following methods not later than November 29, 2011.
1. Electronic Application Format
To apply for the position above, Click Apply link below and fill out the online application form
2. Postal Application
Send your handwritten application indicating the position applied for along with detailed resume containing:
i Personal data (Full name, Date of Birth, Contact Address not p.O.Box), telephone (GSM)
ii. Current employer, location and nature of business
iii. Work experience (state positions held with dates, key responsibilities and terminal pay)
iv. Names and addresses of 2 referees stating relationship with you.
and photocopies of relevant credentials, quoting the reference number of the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the envelope to:
Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 2010
GPO Marina Lagos