The National Bank of Rwanda (BNR) is seeking to recruit competent and capable professionals in the following positions: Manager, Procurement (1 position)
Academic and professional qualification
- The required candidate must have MBA degree in Accounting or Finance, Procurement, Material and supplies Management, Stores Management; or in other relevant fields with one year experience in financial management;
- Possession of relevant professional certifications is an added advantage;
- Maximum Age 40 years.
Important skills and competencies
- Up-to-date knowledge of business and financial management issues;
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of central bank operations;
- Good knowledge and understanding of international accounting standards and best practice;
- Good leadership and management capabilities;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Good planning and organisation abilities
- Fluent in English language
The National Bank of Rwanda adheres to the principle of equal employment opportunity. It provides good working environment to its employees with attractive pages, highly ranked welfare schemes and employees development plan.
The job descriptions related to these vacancies can be found at the National Bank of Rwanda Website, www.bnr.rw. or BNR offices in Kigali.
The interested candidates to the above post are required to complete the online BNR application form available on BNR website; www.bnr.rw. The completed form will be submitted together with photocopies of their degrees and testimonies through email@example.com or using apply button below.
Deadline for submission is 17th November 2011 before 5.00 pm
KAMASA Emmanuel MURASIRA Appolinaire
Assistant Director, HR Director, HR Department
Planning & Development