The BBC World Service Trust in Nigeria, the BBC’s international development charity which tackle poverty, human rights and health issues through creative use of the media is seeking to recruit experienced individuals who will join the Team based in Abuja on a new project. The project aims to address and improve the numerous health challenges plaguing women and children in our society through media development activities which will be designed to boost the capacity of media partners in the focal states to serve the public interest.
- Excellent script writing, communication and interpersonal skills and be well versed in the use of the computer
- Possess the ability to develop, design or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products including artistic productions
- Evidence of high editorial skills, making sound judgments on editorially sensitive progrmme issues
- Evidence of imagination an enthusiasm for generating new and original ideas
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in the media and in similar position is required
- A good first degree in Mass Communication, Communication arts, theater arts, English or the social sciences or any related field.
- An advance degree in any relevant field above will be an advantage
- An ability to speak, read and write Hausa for Hausa magazine programmes