Applications are invited from suitable and eligible Persons to fill vacant posts currently available in various Departments of Masindi Municipal Council, as specified below;
Department: Works & Technical Services
11 Post: Municipal Engineer (01 post)
Age limit: 30 – 50 Years
• Providing engineering and works advisory services to the Municipal Council.
• Supervising all the engineering works in the Municipal Council to ensure qualitative work.
• Preparing budgetary estimates for the department.
• Accounting for all the monies/resources expended.
* An Honours Bachelor Degree of Science in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution plus post graduate training in a relevant field.
* Must be registered with a recognized Professional Engineering Body.
* Technical skills in Civil Engineering, negotiation, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Six years working experience, three of which must have been served at Senior Engineer level/Head of Department level.
Salary: – USD/month
How to apply:
Applications filled in triplicate on PSC Form 3 (PSF 3) (Revised 2008) should be submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission, P.O. Box 67, Masindi to be received not later than 22/11/2011. The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission, Farmers’ House, 2nd Floor, Kampala, Chief Administrative Officers’ offices and from the Secretaries, District Service Commission Offices in Uganda.
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Applicants should attach a set of 3 photocopies of their academic documents, transcripts, result slips, certificates and other relevant documents plus 3 recent certified passport size photographs. Applicants already in service should route their applications through their Heads of Departments who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.