CSET Management Consulting recruits for a Multinational Building Material Industrial Complex
Exciting career opportunities exist in our clients’ multinational building material industrial complex, located in the south-south part of Nigeria.
Our Client pays above the average market rate and Is willing to pay enough to attract best candidate for the job.
JOB TITLE: Electrical Inspector (REF: EI)
- To plan the inspection of equipment & applications, generate work orders based on the result of inspection, undertake first analysis and define priorities.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of plant equipment condition, tracking, measuring & analyzing trends in order to identify electrical maintenance needs and ensure nigh level of equipment operation.
- Inspect all plant equipment using inspections level 1 and 2 during running and shutdown conditions. formalize Inspection reports and monitor critical plant equipment.
- Evaluate and improve preventive maintenance work plan Using expertise and recommendation of manufacturer.
- Propose alternative ways of extending the life of plant equipment, contribu1e to failure analysis and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain close communication with production department In order to obtain feed-back of operating conditions of equipment.
- Close work orders executed with information relevant to the history of the equipment.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.SC/HND in Electrical Engineering. Technical experience In electrical operation is required for the job.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be conversant with hydraulic & pneumatic circuits. gearboxes, transmissions, welding techniques. lubrication. mechanical nondestructive testing, vibration analysis. oil analysis. thermograph. Liquid penetrant, ultrasonic, magnetic particle. radiography and function/maintenance of equipment (crusher, stacker. reclaimer, raw mill, bell conveyors. auxiliary equipment etc).
- Must be able to trouble shoot and propose corrective actions.
- Must possess communication, planning and analytical problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience. experience in cement industry will be preferred.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send your CV in Microsoft word format to email@example.com latest November 10, 2011,
Stating post applied for, date of birth, qualification , institution attended with dates, years of experience, current job & organization current total cash benefit per annum e-mail address and GSM numbers. All applications must clearly state above information. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed.