Airtel Nigeria is one of the leading Telecom companies in Nigeria. Airtel is recruiting for
JOB TITLE: MANAGER,QMS AUDIT
JOB CODE: 1013
- Ensure management of Policy and Process portal (administration & access) ensuring confidentiality and update in order to facilitate Certifications
- Provides professional, specialized skills, including, project management and problem analysis and resolution.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of work area (business function) plans for all critical business processes
- Expected End Results
- Supporting Activities
1. Management & Certifications
- Manage and co-ordinate policies and process under control. Ensure access of portal and communication and cascading of process change to relevant staff
- Co-ordinate end to end Quality certification activities like ISO 9000, TL 9000 etc
2. Assist Functions on Audit Skill Enhancement and identification of Gap
- Assist business functions in resolving business issues related to work area (business function)
- recovery planning and recovery plan development / enhancements
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Coordinate Audit Training
2. Governance Model for Exposure Control
- Capitalize on business opportunities to refine production processes to mitigate exposure during disruptions of service, and, possibly, improve day-to-day operations
- Assessment of potential business impact.
- Definition of critical, time-sensitive functions.
- Design, development, and documentation of work area (business function) to ensure a better governance model is in place
3. People on process awareness and Audit skills
- Coordinate process awareness exercises.
- Develop schedules for training / awareness for business partner associates.
- Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual certification & documentation
- Maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor or Masters in Technology
- Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 10 –12 years of experience in Handling QMS and Audit
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (Behavioral etc.)
- Strategic planning
- Commercial acumen
- Planning and coordination
- Decision making
- Relationship management
- Analysis skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Team management
Co-coordinating end to end certification activities for Certification
Implementation of Consequence management system.
DIMENSIONS (METRIC MEASURES)
1. Drive minimum 90% + process compliance for cross functional processes
2. No. of customers handled – All Functions in the Nigerian Territory
Convince Functional Heads on the benefits of adhering to process
Categories: Telecommunication jobs