Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd Recruiting

Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (GGBL) is one of the largest listed companies in Ghana. It produces, markets and sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. It also exports to a number of other markets. It is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, a global drinks company.

Job Title: Distributor Manager
Job Number: 22552BR

Job Description

– Responsible for a specified number of Key Distributors ensuring they meet company goals in terms of:
Volume/NS
Market share
Distribution
Credit management
– Clear, concise and actionable joint GGBL/KD Key Distributors business plans for each distributor that are reviewed on a monthly basis
– Acts as business advisor to the Key Distributors using best practice and search and spin to ensure:
Optimal route coverage
Stock and order systems are in place
Build Key Distributors capability to deliver NSV/share targets
Financial strength through sound fiscal policy
Manages the credit position across responsibility in line with GGBL strategy
– Development of Key Distributors’ staff through training in accordance with Diageo Way of Selling practices

In return for your drive and enthusiasm to move our business forward, you can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as career prospects that fully reflect your abilities and ambitions.

Required Skills or Experience

Degree level or equivalent
Excellent analytical & planning skills
At least two years in a similar role
Appropriate language skills
Understanding of beer market distribution system in West Africa
Commercial acumen
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Key financial principals
Sales Operations
DWS core selling skills
Man Management and motivation
Coaching and feedback

How To Apply

For more information and to apply,
please visit: www.diageo.com
choose ‘Careers’, the ‘search and apply’ link, click on ‘search openings’ and type job number 22552BR for the appropriate position you are applying for, into the ‘key word’ box.

Online applications only please.

Posted in: African Jobs

9 Comments

1. Rhoda Asante says:

I am a holder of Diploma and Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing with Single Certificate in Managing Business Operations, Finanacial Information Management and Promotional Practice Management(London Center of Marketing) from Sunyani Polytechnic. I would like to be employed in your reputable company and be part of an integral entity, work dilligently in order to achieve set missions and goals. please i can be reached on 0240385827 or 0205523114.

2. Anthony Caleb Quarshie says:

Am a Diploma holder ICT.I would like to employed in your reputable company as an IT Technician.Am a Pro-active and hardworking young man, with good communication skill, works as an effective team member and have the capacity to work with little or no supervision. Please i can be reached on 0243743281

3. emmanuel m.adapoe says:

I am a young energetic man with a diploma in institute of commercial management and have worked with numerous organisations notably among them is coca cola gh ltd.I would like to be employed into your highly distinguished organisation and be part of your sales executive team to archive sales targets and figures with my huge experience on field.Please i can be reached on 0244446430 or 0201249557

4. FELIX KOFI SARPONG says:

I am a self-motivated,loyal,innovative,efficient professional with good interpersonal and communication skills,fast learner,team player ever ready to contribute my quota to achieve and exceed set goals and objectives of any establishment I find myself in.I am committed to any line of duty as well as believe in hard work,I have been and still in the sales field for almost ten years with supervisory position with one of your competitors a multi national co.I can please be reached on this line-020-6373548 or 0244-239666

5. richard says:

i am a higher national diploma (HND) graduate in accounting. i am young, dynamic, hardworking, team player and can work for long hours. i have some work experiences which would enable me work in any position deem fit to help your company more. i can be reached on +233242376129.

6. alex kwabene afoakwa says:

i am a young energetic man.a graduate diploma in commerce and part one in mvt.i would like to employed in your reputable company as clerk.i am hardworking,team player,ability to learn and ever ready to contribute my quota to achieve and exceed set goals and objectives.i can be please be reached on this lines 0244820258 or 0266090369

7. alex kwabene afoakwa says:

i am a young energetic man,a graduate diploma in commerce and part one in motor vehicle technician.i would like to employed as a store clerk.i’m hardworking,team player,ability to learn and ever ready to contribute my quota to achieve and exceed a set goals objective.i can be pleasebe reached on this lines 0244820258 or 0266090369

8. kpodo andrews locals says:

ready to work.0243755837

9. Gyamfi Emmanuel says:

I am ever ready to work diligently to help achieve the set goals and target of your reputable company with little or no supervision.Get me employed and you will never regret you did in the fields of SALES AND MARKETING AND MECHANDISATION as I am a Marketer by Profession with the requisite skills and technical know-how at meeting prospective customers needs profitably.
    You may please contact me 0249938000 available 24/7.

Welcome to our website!!