East African Breweries Limited (EABL) Job Vacancies

An exciting business seeks exciting individuals…are you the one?

East African Breweries Limited is East Africa’s leading beverage business.

We thrive on the development of great people and great Brands.

We have created a talented, diverse and passionate team of professionals running a superb and robust business with associate companies across the region, delivering the highest quality brands to consumers and long-term value to its investors.

In Bound Logistics Coordinator

This person will Liaise with partners in Distribution, Supply Chain & Procurement to provide information that will facilitate efficient coordination & planning of inbound logistics and delivery of export consignments aimed at achieving excellence in provision of customer service.

Quality Support Manager

The Quality Support Manager will champion quality improvement across the Manufacturing Support Hub-East/South Africa.

The role holder will help develop strategy at the Hub level and will develop plans and lead implementation across the operating sites.

They will be responsible for ensuring compliance to product specifications and will lead cultural change in order to create a quality culture across the supply operations and supply chain.

A primary part of the role will be extensive mentoring, training and coaching of local Quality Managers and site operations managers.

To access the roles go to www.eabl.com (Click on Careers at EABL > to view open vacancies go to the Career Shop > Career Shop > search openings > select Kenya > search for Inbound Logistic Coordinator or Quality Support Manager.

Applications should be submitted to the same site by 4th December 2009.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by our Human Resource department.

Posted in: African Jobs

1. BECKY says:

2. Smon Maina Gacheru says:

Reccomend me fora position of acconts intern on the next internship programme October to December.

3. Martin Gathara Riri says:

Reccomend me Martin Gathara Riri in the finance department on the next intership programme from January to May.

I kindly request to considerd as ELECTRICAL MOTOR REWINDER within uganda breweries.

5. samuel kinoti murangiri says:

kindly request to consider me for post of Electrician within Kenya.

6. wilfred munene says:

Kindly consider me for a position in Finance department.I have completed my C.P.A. course

7. peris gitari says:

I kindly request for a position in accounts department as an accounts assistatant. i am a full qualiffied CPA(K).

8. margaret muasya says:

kindly consider me in your graduate trainee programme.Have completed my undergraduate degree course in Economics.

9. Isaiah abwao says:

I kindly request for aposition in technician in electrical field in kenya and south africa.i completed my electrical emgineering (Power option) couse.

Kindly consinder me in Marketing have done bcom(marketing option)was previous working with Barclays Bank and G4s

11. okech vincent says:

please kindly consider me in plant maintenance and operation, i finished my diploma in mechanical engineering plant option in 2010. much thanks

I kindly request to be considered for the position of electrician.i have a 5 year experience acquired at Chemelil sugar company and i am now working at Bake n Bite limited.thankyou.

13. Raphael Ouko Olango says:

kindly consider me for an electrician post.i have a 5 year experience acquired at chemelil sugar company and i am currently working at bake n bite limited.thankyou.

14. Raphael Ouko Olango says:

kindly consider me for a position as an electrician at nairobi breweries.i have a 5 year experience acquired from chemelil sugar company.i am currently working at bake n bite limited.

15. Matovu Elson says:

consider me for a position as a customer relations representative. i have worked as sales representative with housing finance bank.

16. Raymond says:

Consider me for a vacancy in the sales, accounting, auditing departments

17. Faith Gatebi says:

consider for a job in the accounts section

18. esther nampewo says:

please consider me a graduate trainee programme. i have completed my degree in informations systems

19. Edgar Majja says:

Please consider me in a legal position,I just complete Bachelor Degree of Law.

20. Lindah Lucy Njeri says:

kindly consider me for internship in your company.I have a diploma in procurement.

21. mike kipkogei rugut says:

hallo,kindly consider me for job/internship at your organisation,i am a diploma holder in procurent having completed my first intership at the kenya coconut development authority.

22. I kindly request to be considered for the position of procurement and supply category, currently working in loss control company as a loss control ma manager, holder of diploma in procurement and materials management, but I trust I have what it takes for advertised position.

23. i hopefully request to be considered for the position of procurement and supply category, currently working in loss control company as a loss control ma manager, holder of diploma in procurement and materials management, but I trust I have what it takes for advertised position.

24. Muchai says:

am really interested in joining the group of competent employees in your finance dept. Give me a chance to analyse your portfolios and invest safely. CPA-K CSIA MBA

25. orikiriza emma says:

please if Iam with advanced certificates only iam able to get any post to apply for. thank you very much.

26. Wandeka ronald says:

Am doing industrial engineering and management in second year.if time comes consider me even on voluntary basis

27. moturi geoffrey says:

kindly consider me for job/internship at your organisation,i am a diploma holder in Diploma of Techhnolgy in Environmental Science have just finished my cource.

28. M OCHAKO says:

kindly consider me as a technician

29. Peris Wairimu Wambui says:

please consider me for internship am a diploma holder in human resource management. i will be waiting to hear from you

30. anderson mutuku mutisya says:

kindly consider me for internship am a diploma holder in human resource management.it my hope you will consider my request.

31. jonathan musau muthoka says:

am a diploma student in business administration.kindly consider my request

32. George william says:

Got a ba(communications and media with it)public relations degree..consider me for a pr assistant.thanks

33. leah agola onyango says:

Idid diploma in computerstudies and also worked as customer care representative please consider me,thank you inadvance.

Am a ugandan and an Electrical Engineering Diploma holder who willingly wish to work with your ug base under maintenance

35. congrats for the good work you are doing.i have a diploma in applied biology would you please consider me and grant me a chance at eabl ltd?I’ll really appreciate any of your consideration thanks.

36. Am ugandan with a bachelors degree in social work and community development with a one experience as amonitoring and evaluation assistant wiht an international organisation under the United Nations so please in case of an opportunity i will be glad to be says:

I appreciate the work the work your doing by providing the nations with what they require to end their day and providing employment opportunity to people like me.
    All the best and God bless you all abundantly.

Team leader EABL
    Uganda Breweries Limited.
    Am Akampurira Richard, a teacher by profession(Secondary) from Kyambogo university kabale south west Uganda.And am responding to the advert in new vision 28th may 2012for the position of customer Relationship Representative ( CRR ) in south west. Am a person of high integrity , self motivated and ready to work with you. Call me on +256 0782961414/ 0703695019

38. tumwesigye bosco says:

yo doing great work but alwayz update yo web site quickly.

39. samwel odhiambo oyoo says:

Hallo,kindly consinder me for job/internship at your organisation.im a diploma holder in mechanical engineering,under plant option.currently am in unilever kenya limited.waiting for your positive response bye/

40. kirungi roland says:

First of all i appreciate your contribution to our country uganda by providing employment opportunities.kindly consider me for your graduate programe.i can also perform the role of spirits sales specialists in my home district hoima because i posses the qualities for that role as outlined in your advert of new vision monday 28/05/2012 so consider me.i worked with kolping hotel four month ago in the section of food and beverage supervision.
    i hold adegree in business studies (marketing specialisation)from the islamic univesity in uganda.

41. Areeba gilbert mugarura says:

I kindly request 2 consider me the position ov spirits sales specialist with a diverse knowlegde of marketing an d sales.

42. herbert says:

First and foremost, i do appreciate the creation of job opportunities in the country. thanks so much. I am a Ugandan by nationality with a bachelor’s in Business Administration with a specialization in marketing which i obtained from Ndejje university. i have the experience of now four years in the same field. I am hardworking,honesty,intelligent with a proven track record achiever.

My objective is o see that value for money is always achieved by promoting the principles and practices of the Marketing profession and the ethical code of conduct. Consequently taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks among a range of compelling demands.

I am in search a job opportunity in Sales and marketing department in any company such as Customer sale representatives, team leader,sales executive. thanks

43. samk says:

Thanks for your job adverts, however, your website do not open up for easy application on line, could you pse,work on it because today seems to be the dead line for application, yet we have tried all in vain and can’t make it right.

44. Edinah Kerubo Nyagaka says:

I am a Kenyan who has graduated with a bachelors degree in Purchasing and supply Management. I am looking for a supply or procurement job in your organisation. I wish to work with you.

45. james Kimani says:

please consider me for a production supervisor/quality control supervisor position. Am a holder of Bsc food science and technology with more that seven years experience

46. wanjiru says:

I need a job please in sales,as a clerk i am a graduate lady in economics and sociology

Kindly contact me as and when you require an Risk Management Officer/Insurance Officer to handle all the risks that EABL is exposed to.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources Management)

I also have an Associate Diploma in Insurance with the Association of Kenya Insurers (AIIK)

48. Eliakim says:

I am a Kenyan who has completed his Diploma of Technology in Industrial Chemistry. I am looking for internship or an attachment in your organization. I hope you will find me more useful in your organization I wish to work with you.

49. Eliakim says:

please kindly contact me on my cell phone number 0712081075 or my email alfredkim@yahoo.com, thank you.

50. Beatrice Gacheri says:

I am a Kenyan lady who has completed her diploma course in business management and looking for an attachment in order to complete my course fully. Thank you in advance

51. FRANCIS MBAI says:

Kindly recoment me for the post of technician in plc programing.

52. stephen munyori says:

kindly consider me for an graduate recruitment programme

53. mucunguzi moses says:

i am a graduate of guidance and counseling psychology from kyambogo university. i kindly request for consideration in human resource department. thank u in advance.

54. i am a kenyan currently has completed my degree in bcom finance option at kca university ruaraka campus,kindly consider for an internship in finance department as fro september.thank you as i wait for your response.

55. Batanda Noah says:

i hold a diploma in science technology,chemistry from kyambogo university.i request for a job vacancy as lab technician.

56. moffat Gitonga says:

Am a mechanical engineering student in NYSE taking a diploma in materials and metallurgy option,am requesting for an industrial internship in your company to start from august to December.kindly consider my request

57. Jackson Maingi says:

Am student Machakos Technical Training Institute taking diploma mechanical engineering [plant option]. Am requesting for an industrial attachment start from October

congratulations EABL for the good job.i am a CPA and i kindly request for your consideration as an intern in October or any job position relating to finance.Thank you

59. JOSEPH says:

kindly consider me as a technical operator within kbl, nairobi, having a diploma in electrical engineering, with adequate experience. Thank You.

60. modi says:

of all comments i have seen nobody is qualified except me so search for me accordingly

61. I am a student from Maseno university a degree holder in bachelor of business administration(marketing)with information technology.I am looking for a job is the area of business as a marketing manager, sales person or any work related business.

62. consider me kindly. looking for a job in marketing.my mobile number is 0726432751.e-mail;geoffreymosioma@yahoo.com

63. GABRIEL MUTAKI says:

Am a mechanical engineer at kenya air force taking a degree in criminology and security studies with Egerton university. please consider me for either of the posts.

64. MARY WANJIRU says:

I kindly request for a job vacancy in your company.Am a graduate with a certificate in sales and marketing at Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology. Kindly consider me and i will highly appreciate.

65. MARY WANJIRU says:

kindly consider me in sales and marketing post.

66. Musinguzi David says:

you have beaucracy,tribalism,secterianism,bribery in your organisation especially in human resource department.you only give jobs to people you know especiaaly ubl but this is not in kenya and Tanzania,please change

Congratulations EABL Am Asecond year student at Makerere University Persuing Abachelors Degree of Science in accounting and am failing to get TUTION becouse i lost my Parents PLEASE HELP MI with a job and i continue with my career

i went to EABL UGANDA in LUZIRA but they told me this website that jobs are given on line from the main branch so i really need your help thank u and God blessu

70. Morris Wainaina Gachau says:

Please consider me as an electrician,motor rewinder and boiler operator with 3 years working experience

71. FRIDAH GACHERI says:

72. FRIDAH GACHERI says:

internship for analytical chemistry student

73. Tumwesige vincent philip says:

Thanks for the work. I have an ordinary diploma in refrigeration & air-conditioning of kyambogo university. A self starting refrigeration technician. For any job related to my skills plz consider me. 0702026122. Thanks

74. Nmubiru Allen Ella says:

I really do admire your work and to even work with you. Am a master student at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology in IT and did a bachelors degree in Business computing at Makerere university.I would request that in case of any job related to my area please don’t for get about me. Am based in Kenya but can be flexible(0712753387). Thanks

75. Namubiru Allen Ella says:

I appreciate your work and admire to work with you. Am a student at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology doing masters in IT and did my bachelors degree at Makerere University in Business computing. Am based in Kenya but can be flexible(0712753387).Thanks

76. Dennis santos mutali says:

Thanks a lot in what you are doing to the nation.i request for a position in your company under mechanical maintenance department.av worked with mumias sugar co.ltd currently am working with British American Tobacco.thanks in advance.[0727050021]

77. Magambon David Juma says:

Good job. iam a diploma holder in analytical chemistry.i would really wish if you may consider me in your laboratory quality analysis section.(0705891005)

78. evans ouma says:

congratulation for the good job’
    Am currently working for a leading milling company in nyanza with the latest plc controlled machines from Bhuhler company Switzerland.i work in the maintenance department as a technician’ most of our machine are for grain handling, cleaning and milling wheat.I would be glad to join your company if need may a rise to share some of my experiences with your technicians and to expand more in your field, thanks

79. kinyua joy karimi says:

Congratulations EABL Am a lady seeking me for a production supervisor/quality control supervisor position. Am a holder of diploma in Total Quality Management with more that seven years experience at coffee research foundation.currently persuing bachelors degree in Business Administration at st Paul university.

80. Oloo Kevin Opiyo says:

Congratulations for the go job like sponsoring our local games(Tusker Premium League)
    I am a graduate from the University of Nairobi with Bsc. in Biochemistry and would like to work in your well established company as a quality control analyst. I have experience working in a pharmaceutical company as senior quality control analyst and would like to bring my experience your company. Thank you in advance.

81. hallo i sitting for my final examination at this November in diploma in purchasing and supplies management.i am kindly requesting for an internship job at your organization.i have three months experience at East African Maltings Limited (EAML) i will be glad to hear from you. contacts:0713692014

82. John Ng'ang'a says:

Am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering(materials and metallurgy option) from NYS Engineering institute. Am kindly requesting for a position in the named department or in fire fighting department.contact 0726445648

83. i would like to work 4 eabl says:

im currently working with nbl packaging as a technician may u plse consider me 4 a job

84. okello bonny says:

I humbly request for a vacancy in EABL for the next intake of training period/internship.i am at makerere university offering BSC. IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING/INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY.thanks

85. pauline vivian says:

Am a third year student at Narok University college persuing. BSc chemistry

86. pauline vivian says:

Am a third year student at Narok University college persuing,BSc.chemistry.Am humbly requesting for an attachment position in your firm from May to August,thank u.

87. Ndagire Rhona says:

Am a second year student at kyambogo university,Uganda and am humbly requesting to do my industrial training with yo company from June to August in 2013 and I will be honored if my request is put into consideration. Thank you!

88. peter odhiambo says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in mechanical engineering. i hold higher national diploma in mechanical engineering(plant option). thank you.

89. Nzogi Richard says:

Am a BBA(marketing)graduate,also am working on my MBA.I hope to graduate in march 2013.Am looking for any opportunity in the business related area especially finance and marketing.
    Thank you.

90. stephen AHIMBISIBWE says:

Am a seond year student offering food science and technology at makerere looking for an opportunity of doing my internship or call it industrial trainig for months june to august with you will be glad to hear from you

91. Charles Opiyo says:

I am a second year student at the Technical University of Kenya, the former Kenyapolytechnic,undertaking a course in Bachelor of Technology : Industrial Chemistry . I would like to request for industrial attachment in you company starting from May to August 2013. Am looking foward for your response through my contact number 0719479842

92. Duncan kandie says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in electrical engeneering.have a diploma in electrical engeneering-instrumentation and control.thank you

Congratulations Eabl for work you are doing improving the economy world wid.Am a plant operator,a forklift operator by proffession and am looking forward to work with you if given chance.

94. JAMES GITAHI says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in electrical engineering Department. I have a diploma in electrical engineering(POWER OPTION) with a CREDIT PASS.

95. i kindly request for attachment in september-december DIPLOMA IN ANALTICAL CHEMISTLY-chemical engineering

96. phyllis says:

looking for a vacancy in sales.l am a graduate with experience in sales.thank you

97. phyllis says:

please contact me on 0724673194 for a sales job.

Welcome to our website!!