East African Breweries Limited (EABL) Job Vacancies

An exciting business seeks exciting individuals…are you the one?

East African Breweries Limited is East Africa’s leading beverage business.

We thrive on the development of great people and great Brands.

We have created a talented, diverse and passionate team of professionals running a superb and robust business with associate companies across the region, delivering the highest quality brands to consumers and long-term value to its investors.

In Bound Logistics Coordinator

This person will Liaise with partners in Distribution, Supply Chain & Procurement to provide information that will facilitate efficient coordination & planning of inbound logistics and delivery of export consignments aimed at achieving excellence in provision of customer service.

Quality Support Manager

The Quality Support Manager will champion quality improvement across the Manufacturing Support Hub-East/South Africa.

The role holder will help develop strategy at the Hub level and will develop plans and lead implementation across the operating sites.

They will be responsible for ensuring compliance to product specifications and will lead cultural change in order to create a quality culture across the supply operations and supply chain.

A primary part of the role will be extensive mentoring, training and coaching of local Quality Managers and site operations managers.

To access the roles go to www.eabl.com (Click on Careers at EABL > to view open vacancies go to the Career Shop > Career Shop > search openings > select Kenya > search for Inbound Logistic Coordinator or Quality Support Manager.

Applications should be submitted to the same site by 4th December 2009.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by our Human Resource department.

Posted in: African Jobs

100 Comments

1. hallo i sitting for my final examination at this November in diploma in purchasing and supplies management.i am kindly requesting for an internship job at your organization.i have three months experience at East African Maltings Limited (EAML) i will be glad to hear from you. contacts:0713692014

2. John Ng'ang'a says:

Am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering(materials and metallurgy option) from NYS Engineering institute. Am kindly requesting for a position in the named department or in fire fighting department.contact 0726445648

3. i would like to work 4 eabl says:

im currently working with nbl packaging as a technician may u plse consider me 4 a job

4. okello bonny says:

I humbly request for a vacancy in EABL for the next intake of training period/internship.i am at makerere university offering BSC. IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING/INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY.thanks

5. pauline vivian says:

Am a third year student at Narok University college persuing. BSc chemistry

6. pauline vivian says:

Am a third year student at Narok University college persuing,BSc.chemistry.Am humbly requesting for an attachment position in your firm from May to August,thank u.

7. Ndagire Rhona says:

Am a second year student at kyambogo university,Uganda and am humbly requesting to do my industrial training with yo company from June to August in 2013 and I will be honored if my request is put into consideration. Thank you!

8. peter odhiambo says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in mechanical engineering. i hold higher national diploma in mechanical engineering(plant option). thank you.

9. Nzogi Richard says:

Am a BBA(marketing)graduate,also am working on my MBA.I hope to graduate in march 2013.Am looking for any opportunity in the business related area especially finance and marketing.
    Thank you.

10. stephen AHIMBISIBWE says:

Am a seond year student offering food science and technology at makerere looking for an opportunity of doing my internship or call it industrial trainig for months june to august with you will be glad to hear from you

11. Charles Opiyo says:

I am a second year student at the Technical University of Kenya, the former Kenyapolytechnic,undertaking a course in Bachelor of Technology : Industrial Chemistry . I would like to request for industrial attachment in you company starting from May to August 2013. Am looking foward for your response through my contact number 0719479842

12. Duncan kandie says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in electrical engeneering.have a diploma in electrical engeneering-instrumentation and control.thank you

13. KAHATHA DUNCAN NDICHU says:

Congratulations Eabl for work you are doing improving the economy world wid.Am a plant operator,a forklift operator by proffession and am looking forward to work with you if given chance.

14. JAMES GITAHI says:

kindly consider me for a vacancy in electrical engineering Department. I have a diploma in electrical engineering(POWER OPTION) with a CREDIT PASS.

15. i kindly request for attachment in september-december DIPLOMA IN ANALTICAL CHEMISTLY-chemical engineering

16. phyllis says:

looking for a vacancy in sales.l am a graduate with experience in sales.thank you

17. phyllis says:

please contact me on 0724673194 for a sales job.

18. MWANJE YAZID says:

HELLO, I HOLD BACHELORS DEGREE OF INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY FROM MAKERERE UNIVERSITY UGANDA LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH EABL AS A CHEMIST. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON +256 777371484 OR +256 702293830. THANK YOU

Welcome to our website!!