CocaCola Sabco Nairobi Bottlers Limited Recruiting

CocaCola Sabco Nairobi Bottlers Limited Vacant Positions

The following Vacant positions have been posted on our E-Recruitment Website:

Commercial Department
Key Accounts Manager
Graduate Trainee Programme

Opportunities exist in the following areas
Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution
Quality Assurance
Engineering Department
Systems Engineer
Electrical Technician
Maintenance Controller
Interested Candidates should apply online: and click on the “careers” link for details

Closing dates for receiving the Applications will vary as indicated per position.

Coca-Cola Sabco Pty Ltd emphasizes growth and developmental opportunities for their employees, therefore internal candidates will be considered before external candidates for this positions.

We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates whom are short listed will be contacted.

Posted in: African Jobs

1. Christopher Masila says:

It feels good to work for a good company like coca-cola. Am from Kenya and i always dream of working for you guys. Can my dream come true? I’d love to! Thanks

2. Wasilwa says:

your have good products

3. Peter miano says:

You guy’s i do not c ua advert in engineering dept why ?we need 2work with u.

4. lilian mbeneka says:

Im kenyan i’ve diploma sales n marketing i would like to work coca cola company

5. lilian mbeneka says:

Im kenyan i’ve diploma sales n marketing i would like to work coca cola company i hope u will consider my request thanks

6. James mutua says:

Cocacola means bright future to everyone guys you are nice

7. erick kayeri says:

hi coke i wonder how it feels to be part of a market leader company. you guys are great keep it up.

8. Mark kuria says:

Workin with u is always my dream.have been in sales in ltk depot in products r great.ave a diploma in mechanical engineerin{fabrication& metallurgy technology option) and would love to work will rily open my happiness as coke alwys do.

10. William mutisya says:

Am a kenyan who ever dreams working with you. I am a student taking diploma in business management. I will be happy to be your intern.

11. Matara atura peter says:

Am a diploma holder in analytical chemistry would like to partner with you to provide the knowlege and partner with you in providing quality products

12. James Mutua says:

Having three years experience in a Food Manufacturing Co. under Electrical department am still longing to work with guys.

13. James Curtis Gitau says:

Hi Coca-cola,,or can I say Hi Coke… Coke soda have been there since time i knew soda. I have a diploma in Professional Computing & Information Technology. And a holder of AA driving licence. I would really like to work with u. I would be more than glad.

14. japheth obbayi says:

hi coca cola, i wil be so glad to work in your company as a technician. i realy enjoy your product

15. Hi, i would love to work with u people. have a diploma in chemical engineering.keep up the good job ur doing

16. EDWARD K ADAMBA says:

is just because of the passion i have for the company.

17. JOB MAGETO says:

hi,i will be so happy if i get a chance to work with you guys,i like the brand and i just like everything about coca-cola,a brand i have always enjoyed taking since i was a small kid,am job mageto and i have a bachelors degree in a management course from Kenyatta university.

18. Alice sila says:

Love working with you,holder of bachelor of arts degree and cpa part 2.

19. eric karani says:

hi ccsabco am Eric karani one of the junior staffs for so long av diploma in sales n marketing bt av not grown for 3 yrs now, my work is perfect with total experience both in GT n Key acc. pple come and grow leaving me in the same post, merch. pliz check on it!

20. jericho simon says:

I its my bigest dream to work with you people as the leading company in the bevarage industry majoring in soft drinks.I belief you will give me the opportunity to grow in my career of business management.

21. peter malebe says:

Hi, i wanted to know the requirement to start a coca cola depot within Nairobi, including the capital.

22. Muchugia says:

Am willing 2 do attachment with Coca cola can you guys direct me on hw to go about it

23. Muchugia says:

Currently am a student takin a Diploma in Food Science and processing Technology and am willing 2 do attachment with Coca cola can you guys direct me on hw to go about it

24. james orobo ogero says:

I,m a diploma holder in purchasing and supplies managememtprovicient in the entire supreme windows environment.really want to work with you(the COCACOLA company)what can i do? contact- 0724901129.

25. Korir says:

Iwud like to give you credit for your continuous effort to remain relevant in the market,i admire u guyz.I’ve undertaken and completed Bachelor’s degree in commerce(accounting).am also computer IT profient and holding clean driving liscence.Please consider my application for accounting or magt trainee job if any

26. Teresa Abila says:

I applied with u,and havent gotten my everything ok?its my desire n dream to work with u.thank u so very much

27. fridah gacheri says:

nice company.can i get a chance to work with you at-least as a volunteer?I have a diploma in Analytical Chemistry.

28. Alex Biwott says:

Iam a diploma holder in mechanical engineering(plant option).I wish to work in your company.I was attached at Riftvalley bottler.Iam looking for your consideration

29. shadrack says:

Am a mechanical Engineering 4th year student in Kenyatta University and am interested to be attached in your firm.Please advice me.Regards.

30. caroline kioko says:

pleasure to get working with a diploma holder holder in chemical engineering but have a four year experience in sales and marketing mostly handling key accounts in my current employment.hoping to be invited for an interview soon.

31. geofrey kimani says:

hi guys,am glad to have passed through your company as an attachee in refrigeration and air conditioning.i recognised tht the company works with proffessionals and i wil be very glad to work with u guys in tht company.thnx alot .

32. Matara atura peter says:

thanks alot for promoting the youth talents through the programme kopa coca cola my prayer is that GOD keep you gr

33. violah says:

i have afoundation diploma(cips level 4)in purchasing and supplies dream is working with areputable company like coca cola.your products are those i trust and use,like dasani and soda,i realy like.

34. nduna grace t says:

Well I love fanta grape, am also looking for a Placement as a graduate trainee. I have a degree in chemical engineering

35. benter says:

i just love coca cola company and it will be my prayer answered if i get a chance to work for you.I am CPA part two holder

36. I am a devoted kenyan already working in NBL manufacturing. Iam a diploma holder in business magement and i will like to practically expetise my career in any field. Coke، is our company. Fredrick Ongiri(Nairobi).

37. fred deya says:

i salute u all;the company staff members. you rely commit to your best work. i wish everything that your hands have done wont go in vain but a great reward thereafter.
    in my nearest future i would wish us to pull together for the company’s betterment in performance.
    Fred from Nairobi.

38. fred deya says:

am a international undergraduate student having completed bachelors degree in mass communications. coca cola manufacturing company has been my first uttermost work in my dream not yet fulfilled. i had done my industrial attachment/training with Kenya Wildlife Service and i did lots in regard to my career/profession.
    therefore wish to get placement from the company akin to coca cola.

thanks i

39. Isaiah abwao says:

I’m adiploma holder in electrical engineering( power option), i was atteched at east african breweries limited (eabl) would like to work with your company, how would i go about it.

40. I will like to grow in the cocacola habitat as my daily dream!

41. zuhura muthoni mohamed says:

coca-cola company is a company i would love to invest my career as a marketing lady .am a student at the kenya
    institute of management pursuing marketing management.And this is my dream company and am sure am on the reach to achieve it .thank you

42. Rotich Robert says:

i have always wanted to grow my skills with coca-cola i am a graduate from maseno university BBA(MARKETING)

44. Abdallah ngorongo says:

I have worked with coca cola from 96 to 1998 as a merchandiser.l would like to work again for the company.l have a certificate in sales management and salesmanship.

45. David Ngugi says:

I work as a piecerate at Nairobi bottlers ltd under CDL,holder of Diploma in mechanical engineering(production option).i would appreciate to work for cocacola.

46. David Ngugi says:

I work as a piecerate at Nairobi bottlers ltd under CDL,holder of Diploma in mechanical engineering(production option).i would appreciate to offer my services to cocacola.

47. victor murila says:

I have work with tangaza money transfer ground work promotion i will like work with cocacola company in maintainance controllers

48. Alex maingi working with (cdl)as abottle inspector in supply chain ihold a diploma in certified information communication technology C.I.C.T. Iwould like to work with you ..... says:

Thanks nairobi Bottlers

49. Dennis Otieno says:

Im a student in kisumu poly taking diploma in business management.i would like to be an attachee in your company from january to april 2013.your help will be highly appreciated.

50. irenepamellah orao says:

51. Dennis mokua says:

I currently work under cdl piece rate.I hold apurchasing and supplies mgt from The kenya institute of mgt and 6 months internship experience.i would lke 2 work 4 u.

52. Am a diploma holder in food technology,would like to work in your firm.

53. Terry says:

I work under QUALITY ASSURANCE IN COASTAL BOTTLERS and I would like to work in Nairobi Bottlers

54. Judy Nyamberia says:

Hi coke am a diploma holder in analytical chemistry would love to do intermship wit you plz direct on how to g apply thanks

55. thomas says:

im hard working man

56. andrew says:

I can appreciate working with you as aQUALITY CONTROLLER.
    I have diploma in accounting and also avery big experince in store soft-ware systems.Right now i am accountant in KENYAN HOTEL but due to the high intrest to work with you getting achance i can appreciate greately.

57. I have been working whith airtell promotion ground work i will like to work with nairobi bottlers as driver i have an experience of 2years

58. caroline wambui says:

hi nairobi bottlers i would like you to open the hapiness as the coke does in next year by taking me in to be your staff i hold a Diploma in Total Quality Management.i will appreciate as you consider me join my ever dream company.

59. Geoffrey A.Ivayo says:

Thanks coca cola i feel brrrrrrr when i drink your product it is may wish and hope that one day i will be luck to work for you so that i can also add value.I am akenyan citizen with a diploma in warehousing and freight forwarding and currently QA inspector in one of leading injection moulding company in kenya.

60. Geoffrey A.Ivayo says:

You are just too good to be compared with anyone in soft drunk production and marketing.keep it up.

61. john says:

am a mechanical Engineer working with flower companies help me how to join the embakasi bottlers as its of my interest.

62. Elizabeth says:

Hi,my dream is to work wid you people,can i get attachment vacancy in your organization?Am doing a diploma course in supply chain management

63. justus mutisya says:

hi i would like to work in your organization av been in QA dpt for tha last 8yrs in a pharmaceutical a holder of a dip in analytical chem

64. simo jericho says:

HI nairobi a diploma holder from the kenya institute of management.i do request for any opportunity to be part of your strong team that builds perfection to great eager to learn and expand my skills at the company of my dream

65. Victor odeny says:

I,ve worked for nairobi bottlers from 2003 to 2007 as aresident account developer have astrong experience in market execution.hav acert in marketing and public relations, iwould like to work for you again.

66. Paul Mbaluka says:

I am very happy to have started my working career with Nairobi Bottlers Ltd as a compound cleaner, moved to stores as a casual assistant, toilets cleaner, Finance dept as an intern being trained how to use computers in the finance department since October 1986 to 1988. I am now a professional procurement officer having done my CIPS – Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and now finalizing my Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management at the JKUAT Nairobi CBD Campus. I would like to return the same fruits to Nairobi Bottlers Ltd who are my real mentors in working career and helped me a lot to be where I am today.

The softwares they are using for their website should include others from MAC computers since they are only using PC computers cookies enabled. Let Sabco management improve on the software so that other people using MACBook computers can access the career openings and apply.

Congrats Nairobi Bottlers Ltd

67. japhet kipkurui says:

I look to work at sabco coke.I hold diploma in chemical engineering and would like to apply product optimization.Keep it flavoring n soft

68. L .Mburu.K says:

Hallo? I have attempted to join the Nairobi Bottlers workforce but just like your top of the top brands of of beverages so is my hope one day to do so. Am a graduate but quite open minded and flexible.Still would love to join.

69. Kennedy Rosco says:

Hi am kennedy Rosco,holder of diploma in marketing from kenya polytechnic,i currently work as sales assistant with bata shoe company and also persuing my degree in marketing part time at university of nairobi.have worked too as order generating sales representative with equator bottlers limited and have documents of proof.could you kindly consider me for employmen-0713483655

70. Lorna Nyarang'o says:

Hi,Am Lorna Nyarango i had been persuing a diploma and advanced diploma in purchasing and supplies management would you kindly consider me for an attachement for three months.And if possible am ready to work with your compan since it has been of my dream.Thanking you in advance.0707875414.

71. fiona says:

im graduating nov 2013 and have been studying purchasing and supplies management.please consider me for management trainee

72. THOMAS MOGAKA says:

Am diploma holder in building but will like to work with ua company.Will be glad if given chance. Thanks in advance.

73. lessan kandie says:

hi, am a diploma in mechanical eng(plant) holder would realy appreciate working with you. 0728370500

74. lenson busolo asiko says:

Hae cocacola company? My name is lenson busolo,i hold diploma in sales and marketing of two years of experience.i hereby humbly submit my application to you for any kind of job that could be available.ill be waiting for your me on this no:0725393148 or 0733378554.i hope you will consinder my request,thank you in advance..

75. Elijah Ochieng Ojwang says:

Hi;am kenyan I have a sales management&Marketing I would like 2 serve as a Marketer in ur Company op ma dreams will b realised…..

Welcome to our website!!