CocaCola Sabco Nairobi Bottlers Limited Recruiting

CocaCola Sabco Nairobi Bottlers Limited Vacant Positions

The following Vacant positions have been posted on our E-Recruitment Website:

Commercial Department
Key Accounts Manager
Graduate Trainee Programme

Opportunities exist in the following areas
Marketing
Procurement
Engineering
Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution
Quality Assurance
Engineering Department
Systems Engineer
Electrical Technician
Maintenance Controller
Interested Candidates should apply online: http://www.cocacolasabco.com and click on the “careers” link for details

Closing dates for receiving the Applications will vary as indicated per position.

Coca-Cola Sabco Pty Ltd emphasizes growth and developmental opportunities for their employees, therefore internal candidates will be considered before external candidates for this positions.

We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates whom are short listed will be contacted.

Posted in: African Jobs

76 Comments

1. john says:

am a mechanical Engineer working with flower companies help me how to join the embakasi bottlers as its of my interest.

2. Elizabeth says:

Hi,my dream is to work wid you people,can i get attachment vacancy in your organization?Am doing a diploma course in supply chain management

3. justus mutisya says:

hi i would like to work in your organization av been in QA dpt for tha last 8yrs in a pharmaceutical industry.im a holder of a dip in analytical chem

4. simo jericho says:

HI nairobi bottlers.am a diploma holder from the kenya institute of management.i do request for any opportunity to be part of your strong team that builds perfection to great ness.am eager to learn and expand my skills at the company of my dream

5. Victor odeny says:

I,ve worked for nairobi bottlers from 2003 to 2007 as aresident account developer have astrong experience in market execution.hav acert in marketing and public relations, iwould like to work for you again.

6. Paul Mbaluka says:

I am very happy to have started my working career with Nairobi Bottlers Ltd as a compound cleaner, moved to stores as a casual assistant, toilets cleaner, Finance dept as an intern being trained how to use computers in the finance department since October 1986 to 1988. I am now a professional procurement officer having done my CIPS – Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and now finalizing my Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management at the JKUAT Nairobi CBD Campus. I would like to return the same fruits to Nairobi Bottlers Ltd who are my real mentors in working career and helped me a lot to be where I am today.

The softwares they are using for their website should include others from MAC computers since they are only using PC computers cookies enabled. Let Sabco management improve on the software so that other people using MACBook computers can access the career openings and apply.

Congrats Nairobi Bottlers Ltd

7. japhet kipkurui says:

I look to work at sabco coke.I hold diploma in chemical engineering and would like to apply product optimization.Keep it flavoring n soft

8. L .Mburu.K says:

Hallo? I have attempted to join the Nairobi Bottlers workforce but just like your top of the top brands of of beverages so is my hope one day to do so. Am a B.com graduate but quite open minded and flexible.Still would love to join.

9. Kennedy Rosco says:

Hi am kennedy Rosco,holder of diploma in marketing from kenya polytechnic,i currently work as sales assistant with bata shoe company and also persuing my degree in marketing part time at university of nairobi.have worked too as order generating sales representative with equator bottlers limited and have documents of proof.could you kindly consider me for employmen-0713483655

10. Lorna Nyarang'o says:

Hi,Am Lorna Nyarango i had been persuing a diploma and advanced diploma in purchasing and supplies management would you kindly consider me for an attachement for three months.And if possible am ready to work with your compan since it has been of my dream.Thanking you in advance.0707875414.

11. fiona says:

im graduating nov 2013 and have been studying purchasing and supplies management.please consider me for management trainee

12. THOMAS MOGAKA says:

Am diploma holder in building but will like to work with ua company.Will be glad if given chance. Thanks in advance.

13. lessan kandie says:

hi, am a diploma in mechanical eng(plant) holder would realy appreciate working with you. 0728370500

14. lenson busolo asiko says:

Hae cocacola company? My name is lenson busolo,i hold diploma in sales and marketing of two years of experience.i hereby humbly submit my application to you for any kind of job that could be available.ill be waiting for your respond.call me on this no:0725393148 or 0733378554.i hope you will consinder my request,thank you in advance..

15. Elijah Ochieng Ojwang says:

Hi;am kenyan I have a dip.in sales management&Marketing I would like 2 serve as a Marketer in ur Company op ma dreams will b realised…..

Welcome to our website!!