Current Jobs at Nigerian Agip Oil Company(NAOC)

Jobs at NAOC for Senior Drilling Engineer and Reservoir Engineer
Vacancies at Nigerian Agip Oil Company
Nigerian Agip Oil Company is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria.

NAOC is currently recruiting for Senior Drilling and Reservoir Engineers.

Candidates are expected to follow the instructions below before applying for the jobs:

SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER (SDE 09)

Provide well engineering support to the NAOC drilling and well testing operations
Ensure that planning of the well activities is consistent with the applicable rules
Ensure that operations ore performed in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner
Prepare Drilling/Abandonment well programmes in a timely and technically sound manner, complying -with company policies—and procedures
Liaise with Well operations Superintendent on all aspects of the well construction activities, in particular for those aspects related to information/data acquisition and validation
Study the overall course of operations and propose/recommend measures aimed at improving the drilling performance
Prepare the budget for the activities in accordance with company procedures
Mentoring & improving skills of junior Engineer
Requisite Qualification and person specification

Bachelors Degree in Technical/Engineering disciplines
M. Sc degree in the relevant disciplines is an advantage
About 10 years work experience in drilling/well- testing/completion/work over operations Knowledge of advanced drilling operational techniques
Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
Good team player
Possess presentation and good interpersonal skills
RESERVOIR ENGINEER (RE 09)

Reservoir Monitoring
Preparation of Well Test Programmes
Well Test Follow-up/ Analyses
Participation in Reservoir Studies
Preparation of Annual, Monthly and Weekly Reports
Requisite Qualification and person specification

Bachelors degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
M. Sc Degree in relevant disciplines is an advantage
Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant work experience in Reservoir Engineering
Good team player
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications in a sealed envelope marked either ‘RE 09′ or ‘SDE 09′ as applicable with a comprehensive resume, providing detailed contact information (not P. O. Box) to the address below not later than Wednesday, February 25, 2009.

The General Manager
Human Resources and Organisation
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
23 Engineering Close
P. O. Box 1268
V/Island, Lagos

Posted in: African Jobs

132 Comments

1. Imonivwerha Ernest says:

Dear sir,My name is I.Ernest,I’m a graduate of Ambrose Alli University from the department of civil engineering, served in Benue (NYSC) i seek a job in your establishment,presently self employed, i am looking forward for a challenging job.sir .(eimonivwerha@gmail.com)

2. Onyeulor Eunan c says:

Hi My name is Onyeulor Eunan C. I would like to be involve my self in this company,i hold my B.SC.in education chemistry,i so-much know of practical wish the company want,i would like to establish my career with Agip oil.U Can contact me with this line 08037812423 If there is a chance for me in the company. Thanks for your co-operation.

3. Agbo Anthony C says:

Hi, I am Agbo Anthony C, a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering at Institute of Management and Technology {IMT} Enugu State. I also have upto six years of experience in elect/elect and communication business, both on sales an Installation. Though I’m not perfect, but I’m sure of the natural creativity in me can qualify me to any length in creating a positive which could make both the organization and country to be proud. Thanks and be fully blessed. Here, my contact: 08037848099 or tonyericson12@yahoo.com. see u soon

4. Al- Khalid Mohammed Bin Suud says:

Oil workers and offshore and onshore welders are needed urgently in Qatar and New zealand respectively.

Kindly forward your CV to us for asessment.

Halifaxemployment@hotmail.co.uk

Regards
    Al- Khalid Mohammed Bin Suud
    Recruiting Manager

5. swid says:

Dear Sir
    I would like to forward my application for suitable position in your company..
    I believe that my work experience has equipped me with good analytic skills and strong communication ability. I had the chance to work in diverse environment and this helped in building my confidence, competence and maintaining high standard of personal and professional values. .
    I am enclosing my resume and look forward to privilege of meeting you in person

6. rita debor says:

Hello Dear please help me out

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,

My Name is Miss Rita ,23yrs,5.7ft tall,never married before, i am a Ivory Coast in West Africa by origin but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp, Dakar Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my parents. My father Dr. Wilson dabor was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I’m the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I ‘m presently living as a refugee.

I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like, most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging, listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples, please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family, country, etc. I believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else, i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,

My Best Regard To You
    Miss Rita

7. rita debor says:

Hello Dear please help me out

finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life, though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or color. I will tell you more about me in my next mail,attached below is my picture for you to know who i am,i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail, hopping to hear from you soon. (rita22_debor@yahoo.com)and phone number is
    (+221770388649)
    My Best Regard To You
    Miss Rita debor

8. oghenerobo mike says:

my name is okuna oghenerobo,i am a 400 level student studying metallurgical and material engineering in the federal university of technology,Akure…i will like to apply for industrial training attachment in your company situated in delta state because i am a native of owhelogbo in isoko north and i have always dreamed to work with your company which i can acquire by learning more from you during my IT in your company….Please i will love to read back from you..

9. oghenerobo mike says:

this is my phone number…07064700135.My email address is..Mikkydrock@yahoo.com

10. ifeanyichukwu david CHIEMELA says:

I am not a graduate still under graduate electrical Electronics engineering @ federal polytechnical Nekede owerri

11. Albert chrysmarvington.c. says:

i Am Albert chrysmarvington.c. by name, i am an undergraduate of federalpolytechnic nekede,studying electrical/electronics engineering.
    please i want to apply for my four months/1 yr industrial traning(IT) in your company.
    I Am a humble student,very brillant,respectful,hardworking and a christain.please this is my phone number:07065207029,i will be glad if my request is granted and i promise to work to move your company forward.

Welcome to our website!!