Latest Job Openings at Kenya Airways

Various Vacancies exist presently at Kenya Airways Some of the Job vacancies are listed below:

IRC1532 Security Agent JKIA Managing Directors H07 Security Ensure Security and Safety of KQ Customers, Staff & Property to eliminate exposure to liability Nairobi,KE

IRC1588 Operational.Customer Service Agent Ground Operations – KGL H06 Customer Service To ensure efficient and effective customer focused check in and boarding in compliance with SLA’s and customer expectations
Kigali,RW

IRC1584 Logistics Officer Flight Operations H06 Operations To monitor and analyse food quality from caterers and ensure that it meets agreed upon specifications at all times
Nairobi,KE

IRC1578 Medical Doctor Human Resources H13 Medical

Develop & Implements health and Safety strategy policies, procedures and processes that promote provision of efficient healthcare services that ensures a healthy productive workforce and responds appropriately to aviation health issues.
Nairobi,KE
Click Here To Go and View More and Apply

Posted in: African Jobs

71 Comments

1. Lydiah Bonna says:

Kenya Airways being the most appropriate means flying estate agents,we appreciate your efficient services.
    Am lydiah and interested to work with your company under procurement and supplies mgt,please whenever avacancy arises let me know,thank you and keep updating me.

2. Josphine mbugua says:

I am josphine trained in business banking and financial management Diploma level

3. Janet Achieng says:

I 21yrs old and have a certificate in Tours and Travel from Kenya Polytechnic University. I would like to work with Kenya Airways as a Air hostess or ticketing consultant as i have also done Galileo.If there are any vacancies please contact me through my phone number 0726034797.Your help will be highly appreciated.

4. TITO NIGEL ODANGA says:

Iam a military police officer aged 29yrs old with experiance of 9yrs. Iam currently pursuing a diploma in security management at Kenya Institute of studies in Criminal Justice (KICJ). I underwent basic military training in RTS in Eldoret and later managed to join Kenya Military Police based at DOD where iam currently working. Iam also a service driver class 2. I would like to work with kenya Airways in the security department to gain more experiance and share my knowledge and skills i have acquired. Please consider and inform me of any vacancy available related to my qualification through my mobile no. +254 0703148510 and Email: odanga.tito@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

5. Kipkurui Biegon says:

Iam 33 yrs old Police Officer currently stationed at Diplomatic Police Unit. I underwent a paramilitary course at GSU Training school. Am also trained on how to handle and provide protection to dignitaries(VIPs) hence my current assignment. I therefore have passion to work in your institution if chance arise. Please consider and inform me of a vacancy in your Security Department. My contacts, 0721658780, 0752227447, Email-kipbyegon@yahoo.com

6. PIRITY GATHONI MURIITHI says:

Am a holder or a diploma in tour guiding operation and between sep-dec 2011 i did an internship in the passenger service at your airline.i enjoyed each responsibility given to me by supervisors like MR SAMUEL MUNYIGI making me have the passion of working with you once again.kindly is it possible to get a chance.thanks in advance.

TEL: 0715427231

7. Eric Komora Jillo says:

Hi am a kenyan citizen 25 year old.i have just hold a Diploma in international Travel and Tourism from foundation level to senior management level.i also did Ground Operation Managent on 7/09/2012 nw waitingfor the results.am now doing an internship as a customer service at Kisumu airport with jetlink express which will be ending in November this year.

8. gladys gichuba says:

AM 25years old and am ugently looking for job.have attaind diploma in Information Technology if there is vacant please contact mi via my email or phone no. or any job i dont mind .my phone no 0720450089

9. capt.paul k. kieti says:

former Kenya Defence Forces officer in the rank of a captain.highly trained in security matters and quite conversant with logistics and cargo clearance with a certificate from KRA clearing and forwarding on cargo handling, documentation and release.highly motivated and based in Nairobi.Is there any thing i can do for the carrier on deterring any terror threats and cargo handling.Call me on 0722410050 / 0734410050

10. poline says:

am poline 23 years old I hold a diploma in business management human resource management option and am looking for a job in any field please assist.my number is 0728659973 or Pollymaliti@Gmail.com

thanks in advance