Zenith Bank Ghana Recruiting

careers at Zenith bank Ghana
Job vacancies at Zenith Bank Ghana
Recruitment
Job Requirements and Procedures
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Bank must fulfill the following criteria:

Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana

Must be a Diploma holder in IT (for a position as a Systems Administrator)

Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.

To become a member of the Zenith Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:

Submit their resumes
Must take an aptitude test and undergo Group Dynamics
Attend two or more interviews
click here for more and to apply now.

Posted in: African Jobs

69 Comments

1. Jennifer Attoh says:

I hold a diploma in management studies and have over five years working experience in cash handling “Teller” (Administrative Works). i will be greatful to be called to be part of your reputable organization (Zenith Bank). hope to hear from you soon… please call me 0542688709

2. ASANTE PRINCE says:

I hold a diploma in marketing in which i obtained from Cape coast polytechnic in the year 2010.It will be a pleasure to be part of your reputable organization.please you can call me on 0243101382.THANK YOU

3. Kingsley says:

I am an HND holder and in Accountancy be precise. I completed my national service and currently unemployed. Am in western region. call me on 0249988196 if there is any vacancy avialable. Thank You

4. I am an HND holder and in Accountancy be precise. I completed my national service and currently unemployed. Am in western region. call me on 0249988186 if there is any vacancy avialable. Thank You

5. Samuel Otchere says:

I am an HND holder in Marketing who has completed my national service and currently looking forward to work with a bank in any department. My contacts are 0243724527 OR 0267506560

6. am a deploma holder in I T from I P M C where i did database adminitsration and also did deploma Accounting .plzzz i would like to work in your organization . if there is no vacancy then i would like to do my attachment .plzzzzzzz u can call me on 0242070412 .plzzzzz i need ur help

7. SUSAN KONNEY says:

I HOLD A DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND I WILL LIKE TO BE GIVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE MY INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT IN YOUR BANK.MY NUMBER IS 0245223556

8. felix oppong says:

i have completed my first degree in accounting and have done ccna part 1. i wish to apply in your bank. with my qualification i know i am the perfect match for the position. i have experience, skills, excellent writing skills, ability to work with people at all levels. please i awaits for a positive reponse. thank you

9. felix oppong says:

i have completed my first degree and a ccna part 1 in IT. i have the experience, skills, qualification, experience and ability to work with variety of people at all levels. i am applying for the vacant position advertised at your institution. thank you.

Welcome to our website!!